Classified ads are free to members of the LANCO MG Club and other individuals or non-commercial organizations. To post your ad please e-mail (click here) a description of your merchandise or request and contact information. We will list your ad for two months prior to removing it. If you sell your item(s) prior to then, send us a note. Please limit your ad to the following; British cars, car parts and memorabilia, requests for assistance with car restoration, tools to borrow (or lend), road rally partners, and driving companions for shows or non-local events.
FOR SALE- 2007 Jaguar XK convertible - Blue with blue top. Tan interior. 63,000 miles. $21,000. 717-285-7379.
FOR SALE- 1976 MGB.
- Purchased April 2003 The previous owner had restored the car approximately one year before (new paint, rebuilt motor, new interior). But it needed to be taken to the “next level”.
- Paint color – Tahiti Blue.
- Weber down draft carb and header with custom exhaust.
- Total rebuild of the front suspension including poly bushings, upgraded shock dampening, new ¾” sway bar (not installed that year by the factory), all parts either powder coated or painted.
- Total rebuild of the rear suspension including poly bushings and tube shocks.
- Re-work of all braking systems including stainless brake hoses, drilled and slotted front rotors, new pads and shoes.
- Installed oil cooler (not originally installed by the factory).
- Installed Ford Sierra 5 speed transmission (supplied by Quantum Mechanics), with new clutch.
- Has factory soft top, tonneau cover and parade cover. All in great shape.
- Wood steering wheel.
- Luggage rack.
- Voltage gauge, driving lights (lights wired to overdrive switch).
- New battery (as of April 2018).
- Minilite-type wheels with knock-offs (spare also).
- Seat covers are to protect the seats. Seat upholstery is fine.
- Stored in a heated and cooled garage since purchase.
- Award winner 15 years ago and still winning awards today.
Please feel free to contact me by either cell or text to discuss this car. Price is $ 8,800 but I am willing to negotiate. Mike Lang -