Rallies, Autocrossing, and other Competitive Events:
Sept. 7 - 9:00 a.m. Radnor Hunt "Chester County Rally"No one said it was inexpensive, but the catered lunch for each team is well worth much more than half the entry fee, plus the prizes awarded to the winners of the two main classes are worth well over $500! This is a combination gimmick/poker run rally - NO time-speed-distance worries. Just follow the clues, complete your answer sheet, and collect your poker hand. Plus - you'd have to go a l-o-n-g way (like Pebble Beach or Amelia Island) to rub elbows with the likes of the other cars that will be joining you.
Autocrossing Events in Lancaster and York Counties - Sponsored by the Susquehanna Region SCCA (a.k.a. Appalachian Sports Car Club). For more information Click Here
Links to Regional Competitive Sports Car Clubs. Click here
RULES ON BECOMING A RALLY HOUND:
In early 2004 the club decided to reward those members who were supporting road rally events. A rally hound is someone who is willing to participate in rallies as an organizer, volunteer, driver, or navigator. The hound represents their dedication to following directions, no matter how vague, or confusing, and finding their way to the end of the trail.
To earn a Rally Hound pin you must complete five rallies based on the following rules:
1. Each event must be a minimum of at least thirty (30) miles.
2. A minimum of one of the five rallies must be a Lanco Mg Club Activity.
3. An event volunteer or organizer must sign your rally card after completion of the rally.
4. You must have fun doing the rally. No event that ends in divorce or a major argument is admissible
5. Tracking of events is done on a scorecard available at club meetings. You are responsible for completing the card. Submit the completed card to a club officer at an event or meeting.
Completion of your first five rallies qualifies you for a rally hound pin. For each additional card you complete you will receive a bone pin.
To get your rally hound application pick one up at a meeting or click on the hound:
Rally Hounds are: